Information on the processing of personal data at My Style s.r.o.
in connection with business relations, established contacts and job recruitment
- Personal data controller
This information applies to the companies of the My style s.r.o. group, ie:
- My Style s.r.o., with its registered office at Vršovická 1525, 101 00 Prague 10 - Vršovice Czech Republic, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, C 108993 / MSPH. ID: 27370283, VAT: CZ27370283. E-mail address: email@example.com., Contact telephone number: (+420) 272 075 500
- Processing of personal data
Your personal data may be processed in connection with many situations: (i) if you have made your personal data available to us yourself through various communication channels (eg sending an inquiry / offer by e-mail, telephone or by filling in a form on our website); (ii) as part of our cooperation in signing and implementing the Agreement; (iii) if we obtained your personal data from other sources (eg from a company with which you cooperate and which is our supplier / customer, including another company in the group).
This information does not apply to the processing of personal data in connection with the use of our online store mystyleco.cz by our customers and the conclusion of contracts in this way.
- Processing related to business relations
- Scope of processed personal data
As an administrator, we process the personal data of our customers and business partners and their employees / associates, the personal data of other persons who have been handed over to us as part of the implementation of contracts or who have contacted us by phone, e-mail or via forms on our website.
In connection with these relationships, we may process the following personal data: identification data, telead address data, data relating to the job and qualifications, and other personal data provided to us in connection with cooperation or contact.
The above personal data is provided to us directly by you or intermediaries, such as your employers / customers.
Purpose and essence of processing
In connection with the above relationships, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- - establishing cooperation and concluding a contract;
- - fulfillment of the concluded contract, including its settlement;
- - answering all questions and conducting further correspondence / contact to this extent;
- - advertising and contact regarding other information and services of the administrator;
- - protection against possible claims, and also for the purpose of ev. claims routing;
- - fulfillment of legal obligations of the administrator (eg tax, accounting).
The essence for the processing of personal data by the administrator is:
- - the need to fulfill the contract or to take measures before its conclusion at the request of the person to whom the personal data relate;
- - fulfillment of legal obligations of the administrator;
- - the legitimate interest of the administrator in the form of advertising of the products and services of the administrator or a third party, contact, including correspondence and protection against possible claims.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, but may be necessary to conclude or fulfill a contract or answer questions, or for correspondence.
Time of personal data processing
Personal data obtained for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the contract will be processed for the duration of the contract or until you object to the processing, the essence of which is our legitimate interest, unless the laws (eg concerning archiving, tax, accounting) oblige us to: to process this data for a longer period of time, or to keep it longer in case of possible claims, for the period of limitation stipulated by law - depending on which period is longer.
Your personal data provided in connection with us will be processed until the time of communication with you, and in the case of advertising - until the objection, unless analogous to the information provided above, the law will oblige us to process longer or until the limitation period expires. possible claims.
Processing of personal data related to recruitment
Mystyle s.r.o. is the administrator of your personal data as job seekers. In order to properly fulfill the obligations set out in Article 26 of the GDPR, those companies, as joint trustees, have established a framework for their responsibility to fulfill the obligations arising from the GDPR.
Framework of processed personal data
We process personal data of job applicants obtained through all possible recruitment channels. We may process personal data in connection with recruitment (processing of some personal data may require your consent): identification data, teleadress data, education data, skills and previous employment data, permission data and other personal data that you provide to us. provided during recruitment.
Purpose and essence of processing
In connection with recruitment, we process your personal data for the needs necessary for the implementation of the current recruitment for the company My Style s.r.o., and if you have agreed, so future recruitment processes for similar positions. The essence for the processing of your personal data are activities at the request of the data subject, before concluding the contract itself, legislation, especially the Labor Code and implementing acts, and your consent if it is a framework broader than stipulated in these laws or for future recruitment processes. If you have given any of the above consent, you can withdraw it at any time - however, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing we perform before revoking it. We will also process your personal data for the purpose of a possible dispute between you and any of the joint administrators (the legal basis for processing in this case is the legitimate interest of the administrator). We may also process your personal data for advertising purposes of joint administrators or their cooperating entities. In this case, the legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the controller of personal data or a third party (own advertising activities of joint controllers or cooperating entities). Disclosure of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for recruitment and possible further cooperation.
- Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be provided to entities that help us communicate with our suppliers and customers (eg in sending e-mail messages, and in the case of advertising activities - also with advertising campaigns), help us run a website and application, provide support and servicing of our servers and tele-IT systems (eg storage of personal data), as well as transport companies, payment service providers (internet payment operators or banks), as well as regular legal services, audits, etc., including, within the framework of the above activities. In the case of recruitment, your personal data may also be provided to entities that technically or organizationally assist in the recruitment of employees, including communication with candidates.
- Transfer of personal data outside the EEA European Economic Area)
Exceptionally, we may pass on your data to our partners processing it outside the European Economic Area (EEA), but only to the extent necessary in connection with the services they provide, especially information (eg data storage in the cloud) and supporting e-commerce and application functionality. Data processing by our non-EEA partners can take place mainly in the United States (USA). The security of your data is ensured by the security we use, including standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. We also try to ensure that our partners fall into the so-called Privacy Shield program. You can obtain a copy of your data transferred to non-EEA countries, in particular by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
At any time you have the right to:
- a. access to your personal data (including obtaining information on which personal data is processed),
- b. request adjustments and restrictions on the processing of personal data (eg if they are incorrect);
- c. deletion of personal data (eg if they have been processed unlawfully);
- d. the transfer of your personal data which you have provided to the controller and which are processed automatically, and the processing is carried out on the basis of a consent or contract, eg to another controller;
- e. to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the condition of indispensability for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, in particular in the case of processing for advertising purposes;
- f. file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
If the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that we perform before its revocation.