Cookies - abbreviated information
What are cookies?
"Cookies" are computer data, in particular text files, stored on the user's device (computers, telephones, etc.) intended for use on websites. These files allow the identification of the user's device and the correct display of the web page according to individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, their retention time on the user's device and a unique number.
What are "cookies" for?
"Cookies" are part of the HTTP protocol, which is used for communication between the web server and the browser. They consist of: identification key, value and the time for which the browser should delete cookies. Their functions are usually standard and are used for browser settings. Cookies are used to adapt the content of the website to your preferences, including our offers, and to improve and personalize the content of the website.
What "cookies" do we use?
Privacy and cookies
When a user uses our site, we apply cookies to identify the user's browser or device - "cookies" contain various types of information that are not inherently personal data (do not allow user identification). However, some information, depending on its content and use, may be linked to a specific person and may therefore be considered personal data. In accordance with the mystyleco.cz policy, all data is encrypted, which prevents their access to unauthorized entities.
By using "cookie" technology on our website, we have the opportunity to become familiar with user preferences - for example, by analyzing how often they visit our website or what products they view most often. Behavior analysis on the Internet helps us to better understand the habits and expectations of customers and adapt to their requirements and interests. Thanks to this technology, we can not only pass on to the user an advertisement tailored to him (eg advertising resulting from a recent search for offers only in the category "shoes") and from our current offers to present only those that best meet the user's needs, but we can also create and present offers to the user and discounts that are not available to other users.
If the user does not consent to the use of "cookies", which allow the display of ads tailored to his interests, it does not mean that no ads will be passed to him while browsing our or other websites - in which case the ads will continue to be displayed in the same amount, just will not related to the recorded activity on the Internet.
Access to information about users' activities on the Internet through cookies will also allow us to perform market analysis and statistics.
The information collected and contained in the "cookies" files can be stored even after the end of the browser session, which, for example, allows their use during subsequent user logins.
Based on cookies, we use technology that allows us to reach users who have previously visited our website or other websites, including such sites that work with our collaborating entities.
The lack of a link between the ad being displayed and the user's interest can be disturbing to the user. We believe that it is more interesting and practical for users to display the displayed offers in accordance with their interests and needs identified on the basis of an analysis of previous behavior obtained through the "cookies" technology. For this reason, we're interested in tracking ads displayed to users on other websites in order to provide advertising content tailored to previous Internet activity.
Third party cookies
The purpose of "cookies" sent by these entities is to improve the efficiency of providing advertisements that correspond to its online activity - third parties provide users with advertising content.
For this reason, when visiting our website, "cookies" from our cooperating entities are also stored on the user's computer or other device. In this way, for example, information about displayed or purchased products is collected.
Deleting / blocking cookies
- 1. What type is this document?
These conditions of protection of personal data of the Internet shop and the Application (hereinafter: the Conditions) are an information document, which means that it does not impose any obligations for the Customers of the Internet shop and the Application (it is not a contract or business conditions).
The information contained in the Terms is general. Detailed information concerning the processing of specific personal data is always provided in an information clause, which is presented in a visible and accessible place. This concerns in particular information on the purpose and legal title of the processing of personal data, the retention period and the recipients to whom the data are provided. All words, connections and abbreviations listed on this page, which are written in capital letters at the beginning (eg Seller, E-shop, Electronic Service) must be understood according to their description given in the Terms and Conditions of the E-shop available on the mystyleco.cz Internet shop website. , including Applications.
In case of doubts or discrepancies between the Business Conditions and the provided consents, regardless of the provisions stated in the Conditions, the consents provided to the Administrator or legal regulations are always essential for the decision or determination. In the event of a conflict between the Business Conditions and the wording of the information clauses provided by the Administrator when obtaining personal data (usually sent with the Internet shop form), the customer is obliged to follow the information provided in the information clauses.
- 2. Who is the Administrator of your Personal Data?
The administrator of personal data collected:
- through the Internet shop and also the Application (including cookies or similar technology) or other communication channels with the Customer;
- obtained on the basis of the Customer's activity on the Internet, the Application or stone shops
is My Style s.r.o., with its registered office at Vršovická 1525, 100 00 Prague 10 - Vršovice, Czech Republic, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, C 108993 / MSPH. ID: 27370283, VAT: CZ27370283. with registered capital of CZK 200,000, fully paid up; e-mail address: email@example.com., contact telephone number: (+420) 272 075 500 - hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator", who is also the Seller.
In the case of sending additional consent to the administrator of your personal data obtained on the basis of your activity on the Internet using cookie technology, our cooperating entities may also be (listed in point 15 below).
- 3. How is your personal data taken care of?
The Customer's personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC Personal Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter also referred to as the “GDPR”) and other personal data protection legislation applicable throughout the processing of personal data. Personal data is all information that identifies or enables the identification of a natural person (hereinafter: "Personal Data"). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as first and last name, identification number, place of residence, internet identifier or one or more details identifying physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person. The controller shall pay particular attention to the protection of the interests of the data subjects, but in particular shall ensure that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law, in a proper and transparent manner vis-à-vis the data subjects;
- the collection of data is for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and is not further processed contrary to those purposes;
- proportionate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- proportionate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- proper and, if necessary, updated;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- processed in a way that guarantees the security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage, through appropriate technical or organizational measures.
As stated at the beginning, the Administrator, aware of the importance of the privacy of Customers, protects not only persons visiting the Online Store or using the Application, but also Customers who have provided their Personal Data to the Administrator through other communication channels, ie:
- a) the https://www.facebook.com website and all other Facebook-tagged or co-tagged websites (including subdomains, international versions, widgets and mobile versions), the terms of which are based primarily on the terms listed at https: / /www.facebook.com/legal/terms, accessed mainly by Facebook Inc. or Facebook Ireland Limited (the “Facebook Service”), including the Facebook Lead Ads feature, which provides direct advertising of the Administrator's own products or services. The conditions of protection and use of Personal Data by the Facebook service are listed, for example, on the page: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. The administrator does not influence the content of the legal conditions of the Facebook service, including those relating to personal data.
- b) applications enabling the Administrator to implement Facebook services, including competitions.
- 4. For what purposes is information about you used?
The purpose and scope of the data processed by the Administrator always follows from the Customer's consent or from the law and is further specified as a consequence of the steps taken by the Customer in the Online Store or on other communication channels. For example: (I) Customer's personal data may be processed for the purpose of providing or offering personal offers and promotions as much as possible tailored to his requirements (which may have a material effect on him) only with the consent of the Customer ); (II) if the Customer does not decide to purchase the goods through the online store and only reserves the goods, personal data will not be provided to the carrier providing the transport of goods at the request of the Administrator.
Possible purposes of processing the Personal Data of Customers by the Administrator are in particular:
- a) conclusion and implementation of the Contract for the provision of services (account) or taking measures at the request of the future Customer before concluding the contract (your data is processed to maintain your account so you can take advantage of purchases, managing consents on our website, etc. and enabling the use of other services available on our website);
- b) conclusion and implementation of the Contract for sale or reservation or taking measures at the request of the future Customer before concluding the contract (Your personal data are necessary for the implementation of your order and performance of the contract - especially confirmation of creation, reservation or dispatch of the selected product contact the matter);
- c) acceptance and assessment of complaints;
- d) conducting the competition, in particular determining the winner and awarding the prizes;
- e) presentation of advertisements, offers and promotions (discounts) related to the products or services of the Administrator and its cooperating entities (their valid list is on the website (online store)) intended for all subscribers, especially for the purpose of fulfilling the Newsletter Agreement;
- f) evaluation and analysis of activity and information about the Customer, including automatic processing of Personal Data (profiling) for the presentation of general advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) related to products or services of the Administrator and its cooperating entities in a manner adapted to the interests of Customers influence on their decisions), in particular for the purpose of implementing the Newsletter Agreement, market analysis and statistics;
- g) enforcement of claims and defense against claims, incl. third parties - in the case of using most of the functions of the Online Store and the Application;
- h) compliance with legal obligations arising from regulations, such as tax and accounting, especially in the case of contracts for pecuniary interest;
- i) communication with Customers, including providing responses to messages from Customers.
In the case of an adult Customer, his Personal Data may also be processed for the purpose of presentation, creation and implementation of advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) intended for a particular Customer related to products or services of the Administrator and its cooperating entities. due to automatic decision-making that may legally or otherwise significantly affect the Customer, eg offering a short-term discount to this person for a certain product they have recently viewed (this offer is not available to minors or those who have not given their consent).
- 5. What information do we use?
In particular, the Administrator may process the following Personal Data of Customers:
- a) using the Online Store and Applications:
- Personal data provided on the form for creating an Account, creating Orders or Reservations of goods in the Online Store (especially: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, state); residence / registered office of the company (if different from the delivery address), account number and, in the case of non-consumer customers, in addition the company name and VAT number and other data provided during the use of the Online Store or Application;
- Personal data provided for the purpose of sending the Newsletter, communicated in the contact form or provided when filing a complaint;
- Personal data provided for the purpose of participating in the competition;
- other data obtained on the basis of the Customer's activity on the Internet, mobile applications or brick-and-mortar stores belonging to Mystyle s.r.o. including those obtained through the Internet Store, the Application or other communication channels with the Customer using cookies, or similar,
- b) when filling in the data contained in the Facebook Lead Ads form, the User always provides the Administrator with Personal Data, which includes in particular: name, surname, email address, telephone number;
- c) when filling in the data contained in the application forms enabling the Administrator to conduct an advertising campaign / competition within the Facebook Services, the User always provides the Administrator with the Personal Data specified in the form, which includes: name, surname, correspondence address, email address, telephone number and product size.
- 6. Do you always have to provide your details and what are the possible consequences if you do not do so?
The provision of Personal Data by the Customer is voluntary in the Online Store, but necessary for the use of certain functions of our store, eg creation of the Order by the Customer and its implementation (conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement), Account registration or creation of Reservations (conclusion and implementation of the Service Agreement) , subscribing to the Newsletter or using our forms. The necessary scope of data is always stated in the Online Store (the data that are necessary for concluding a contract / using a specific function are specified), within other communication channels with the Customer or in the Conditions. Failure to provide this Personal Data may result in inability to properly perform the required activities.
- 7. Based on what legal title do we use information about you?
The basis for the processing of the Customer's personal data is primarily the need to fulfill the contract to which he is a party, or the need to take certain steps at his request before concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR). This applies in particular to the Personal Data provided in the form when registering an account, placing orders and concluding a sales contract or reservations in an online store, as well as when subscribing to the newsletter. Also in the case of personal data provided to us in connection with the customer's complaint, the legal title for their processing is the need to implement / service a contract for the sale of the claimed goods.
In the case of data processing for the above marketing purposes, with the exception of those implemented in the Newsletter, which is implemented on the basis of conditions, the basis for such processing is the fulfillment of objectives arising from legitimate interests implemented by the Administrator or its cooperating entities (Article 6). paragraph 1 (f) of the GDPR), in which case the cooperating entities do not participate in the processing of the customer's personal data. However, to the extent that the cooperating entities may also have direct access to this information - the legal basis for such processing is the consent given voluntarily by the Customer (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). On the other hand, the presentation, creation, allocation and implementation of advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) to a specific customer, which arise solely on the basis of automatic processing, including profiling and adaptation to his preferences, which may significantly affect the decision of the Customer as a consumer. voluntary consent of the Customer (Article 6 (1) (a), Article 22 (2) (c) of the GDPR). However, this only applies to adult customers.
In the remaining (other) cases, the Customer's Personal Data may be processed on the basis of:
- a) voluntary consent - eg persons participating in competitions (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- b) applicable law - when processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator, eg when, on the basis of tax or accounting regulations, the Administrator accounts for concluded purchase contracts (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- c) necessary for purposes other than those mentioned above arising from the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party, in particular to identify, investigate or defend rights, communication with Customers also through contact forms (including responses to messages from Customers), market and statistical analyzes (Article 6 (1)). 1 (f) of GDPR).
- 8. Is your data profiled and what does it mean for you?
For the purpose of presenting general advertisements, offers and promotions (discounts) intended for all Customers in a way that is tailored to the interests of the Customer, the Administrator can get acquainted with his preferences, eg analysis of how often he visits the Online Store, whether and what products he buys or reserves in stone shops belonging to the company My style sro This allows a better understanding of the Customer's expectations and adaptation to his needs without significantly influencing his decision. Thanks to the use of advanced technologies by the Administrator, the above activities will be performed automatically, thanks to which the submitted content will be up-to-date and the Customer will be able to get acquainted with it quickly.
In the case of adult Customers, the above analysis of interests or preferences will also be used to create, assign and implement targeted and largely customized advertisements, offers and promotions (discounts) for a particular Customer relating to the products or services of the Administrator and its affiliates. tailored to the interests of the Customer through automatic decision-making that may legally or otherwise materially affect the Customer, with the potential restriction of access by other Customers (this offer is not available to minors or those who have not given their consent). Simple "profiling" (ie, adapting our announcements, banners to your requirements) differs from our activities in that their result can fundamentally affect your choice as a consumer. The more the customer uses the services of the Administrator and purchases his products, the better offers and surprises can be prepared for him.
The Administrator may also process information regarding the Customer's preferences, which may sometimes be in the nature of Personal Data but has been provided to the Administrator voluntarily based on Application features, in order to limit the Products or Discounts offered to a specific size (eg shoe size) or to specific categories (eg Men 's / women' s / children 's products).
- 9. Do you make your phone available when using our application?
In order to start the functionality of the Application consisting of scanning and writing product barcodes, searching for Products based on photos uploaded by the Customer, recording information enabling the Application to work offline, searching for the nearest stone branch or delivery location based on geolocation, the Administrator may the following applications on the Customer's mobile device:
- a) camera;
- b) device memory;
- c) geolocation.
- 10. To whom can we provide your data?
The list of recipients of Personal Data processed by the Administrator always follows primarily from the scope of services used by the Customer.
The list of recipients of Personal Data also follows from the provided consents of the Customer or legal regulations and is specified according to the steps performed by the Customer in the Online Store or in the Application. The Administrator's cooperating entities may participate in the processing of personal data to a limited extent, especially those who technically help to effectively operate the Online Store or Application, including communication with our Customers (eg support us in sending e-mails and in the case of advertising activities in marketing hosting or communication service providers, carriers or agents that place orders, electronic payment service providers or payment cards in the online store, companies that provide service software support the Administrator in marketing campaigns, as well as legal and consulting service providers.
- 11. Is your data also transferred to other countries (outside the European Economic Area)?
As part of applications used by the Administrator to support existing operations made available, for example, by Google, Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, in particular the United States (US) or another country where the cooperating entity has the means to process Personal Data. cooperation with the Administrator.
The relevant security of the personal data provided is ensured by the Administrator through a standard data protection clause adopted on the basis of a decision of the European Commission and data transfer agreements for processing that meet the requirements of the GDPR. In the case of data transfer from Europe to the USA, some entities located there may additionally ensure a sufficient level of data protection in the so-called Privacy Shield clauses (for more information, see: https://www.privacyshield.gov/).
The customer has the right to obtain a copy of the security applied by the administrator regarding the provision of personal data to third countries by contacting us.
- 12. What are your rights?
Every Customer has the right to:
- filing a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- transfer of Personal Data which have been provided to the controller and which are processed automatically and are processed on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract, eg with another controller;
- access to personal data (including information on what personal data is processed);
- requests for correction and restriction of processing (eg in case of errors in personal data) or deletion of personal data (eg in case they have been processed illegally);
- revocation of any consent granted to the Administrator at any time, the revocation of the consent shall not affect the processing performed by the Administrator in accordance with the law prior to its revocation.
- raise objections to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of realizing the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party, including in particular processing for marketing purposes, including profiling (if there are no other valid legitimate reasons for processing above the client's interests).
- 13. How long will your personal data be kept?
Personal data may be stored for the duration of using the Online Store (but may be deleted three years after the Customer's last activity in the Online Store), in the case of marketing activities - until the Customer objects and if it relates to cookies and the like, depending on technical issues. until these files are deleted using the browser / device settings (although deleting files is not always the same as deleting personal data obtained through these files, the subject still has the option to object).
If the processing of Personal Data is dependent on the customer's consent, the personal data may be processed until the consent is revoked.
In each case:
- a) Personal data will also be stored when the law (eg accounting or tax regulations) obliges the Administrator to process it;
- b) Personal data will be kept longer in case of a possible complaint of the Customer against the Administrator, so that the Administrator can assert its claims or are necessary to assert or defend against the claims of third parties, within the limitation period stipulated by law, especially the Civil Code.
Depending on the scope of Personal Data and the purpose of their processing, this data may be stored for a different period.
In any case, the longer of the above-mentioned retention periods for personal data is decisive.
- 14. Will business information be sent to you (eg to your email address)?
The administrator has the technical ability to communicate with the client remotely (eg e-mail).
- 15. Cookies
a) What do cookies apply to?
Because the cookie technology used by the Administrator (or a cookie-like feature) collects information about each person who visits the Online Store, including within the Application, the following provisions of the Terms apply to the user, who use the Online Store and the Application, regardless of whether they will be Customers (orders, product reservations or having an account) (hereinafter referred to as the "Visitor").
b) What technology do we use?
The e-shop uses technology that stores and accesses information on a computer or other device connected to the network (especially through cookies or similar functions) to ensure maximum convenience when using the online store, including for statistical purposes and for customization To the visitor of the advertising content presented by the Administrator, its cooperating entities and advertisers. During a visit to the Online Store, even within the Application, data on the Visitor's activity on the Internet may be automatically collected.
Due to the fact that the Administrator may use solutions similar to functions such as "cookies", these provisions also apply to these technologies.
c) What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text information sent by a server and stored on a Visitor's device (usually on a computer's hard drive or mobile device). It stores information that the Online Store may need in order to adapt to the way the visitor uses it and to collect statistics about the Online Store, including the Application (eg which websites have been visited, which items have been downloaded) and domain information. the Internet service provider or the country of origin of the Visitor. The technology that stores and accesses the Visitor's identification allows the application to work offline and save the preferences of the logged-in visitor. The application remembers the current visitor ID until the user logs in to the application, changes the location of the application to an online store in another country, or uninstalls (removes) the application from the mobile device.
d) Do cookies collect your personal data?
If the visitor uses the Online Store or the Application, the "cookies" used to identify his browser or device - "cookies" collect all kinds of information, which usually do not represent personal data (do not allow identification of the visitor). However, some information, depending on its content and use, may be associated with a particular person - by assigning certain behavior to a particular visitor, such as by linking it to data provided when registering an e-commerce account - and may therefore be considered personal data.
In relation to the information collected by "cookies" that may be associated with a particular person, the provisions of the Terms relating to personal data apply, in particular as regards the rights of the persons to whom the data relate. Information about the data collected through "cookies" is also available in the content of the information clause located in a visible and easily accessible place when you first visit the online store.
Obtaining and storing information using "cookies" is possible with the consent of the Visitor. By default, a web browser or other software installed on a computer or other network-connected device allows cookies to be placed on that device by default to collect information about Visitors. In the settings of the web browser or in the management of personal data on our website, you can change or cancel your consent to the use of "cookies" technology, including our cooperating entities (some elements of the store may not work properly). Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was performed on the basis of the consent before its revocation (detailed information on how to revoke the consent is given in the following sections of this document). The title for processing such data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which must ensure the highest quality content that the Administrator adapts to the preferences of Visitors and marketing - including direct - products and services of the Administrator or its cooperating entities, in which case the cooperating entities do not participate in processing of personal data. However, to the extent that cooperating entities may also have direct access to this information - the legal basis for such processing is the consent given voluntarily by the Customer.
The applied "cookies" are primarily intended to make it easier for the Visitor to use the Online Store and the Application, for example by "remembering" the information and this may not always be provided, as well as to adapt the site content, including advertising, to the user's preferences. Cookies are also used to increase the usefulness and personalization of the content of the Online Store and Application, including the presentation, creation, submission and implementation of advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) intended for the visitor in accordance with his interests (applies only if the Visitor is of legal age and has agreed to this).
By using the technology of "cookies" in the Online Store, the Administrator can become acquainted with the preferences of the Visitor - for example, by analyzing how often he visits the Online Store, whether and which products he buys in brick-and-mortar stores. Behavior analysis on the Internet helps to better understand the habits and expectations of visitors and to adapt to their needs and interests. Thanks to this technology, Visitors are presented with advertisements that meet their needs and interests (for example, advertising resulting from recent browsing only in the "low shoes" category) and for adult visitors who have agreed, prepared better offers and surprises.
Based on "cookies", the Administrator also uses technology that allows you to reach visitors who have previously visited the Online Store or Application while visiting other websites.
g) Can you disagree with the use of information provided by cookies?
The Visitor may disagree with the activities of the Administrator performed for the purposes stated above. If the visitor agrees to the presentation, creation, assignment and implementation of advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) tailored to his preferences, he may revoke the consent at any time - but this does not affect the legitimacy of processing that was performed on the basis of consent.
h) What type of cookies do we use and are they malicious?
The "cookies" used in the Online Store are not harmful to the visitor or to the computer / terminal device he uses, and we therefore recommend that they be enabled on your browsers. The online store uses two types of "cookies": relational, which remain stored on the visitor's computer or mobile device until they log out of the website or turn off the program (internet browser) and persistent, which remain on the visitor's device for the time specified in the file parameters. "Cookies" or until they are manually deleted in the web browser.
i) How long is the information downloaded via cookies stored?
Depending primarily on the purpose and legal reasons for the processing of Personal Data collected, "cookies" may be stored for the period specified in point. 13 Conditions.
Personal data collected through the "cookies" of a Visitor who is not a Customer will be stored until an objection is made. The Administrator may delete personal data if they are not used for marketing purposes for a period of 3 years, unless the law obliges the Administrator to process personal data longer.
Part of the Personal Data may be kept longer in case of a possible complaint of the Visitor against the Administrator, so that the Administrator can assert its claims or are necessary to assert or defend against the claims of third parties, within the limitation period stipulated by law, especially the Civil Code.
In any case, the longer of the stated retention periods for personal data is decisive.
- j) "Cookies" used in the Online Store.
Allows you to specify whether the newsletter subscription panel should be displayed on the e-commerce website
Stores the login identifier
Identification of the distinguishing device
Keeps products on the list of viewed products
Created at the time of reading the profiling report in the online store. Necessary to hide (will not be displayed again) the message to visitors who have already read the text.
The table is continuously updated for the tools used by the administrator. We try to ensure that the table contains all cookies that we use. However, these are always cookies used for the analogous purposes listed in the table. If you want to be informed about the list of cookies we use, we recommend that you regularly check the current content of these conditions.
k) Third party cookies
The "cookies" used by the Administrator are primarily used to optimize the Visitor's service during the use of the Online Store or Application. However, the administrator cooperates with other companies within its marketing (advertising) activities. For the purposes of this cooperation, the browser or other software installed on the visitor's device also stores "cookies" from entities performing the said marketing activities and which may become the administrator of the Customer's personal data. The "cookies" sent by these entities are intended to ensure that Visitors are acquainted only with advertisements that meet their individual interests and needs. In the Manager's view, it is more attractive for visitors to see a customized ad than an ad that is unrelated to their needs. Without these files, this would not be possible because companies working with the Administrator send advertising content to Visitors.
As part of its marketing activities, the Administrator uses the following entities that use "cookies" in the Online Store:
- Criteo (the Client can find out the modalities of remuneration based on interested parties, for example by visiting the website http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ oppure http://www.youronlinechoices.com/);
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Google TagManager
- Google Dynamic Remarketing
- RTB House
l) How to delete / block cookies?
The visitor may change the way "cookies" are used by managing the provided consents within the private settings on our website or in the browser or application, including blocking or deleting those that come from the Online Store (and other websites). To do this, change your browser or Application settings. The removal method differs depending on the web browser used. Information on how to delete "cookies" should be located in the "Help" section of the selected web browser. The deletion of "cookies" is not the same as the deletion of personal data obtained through "cookies" by the Personal Data Administrator.
For example, in Internet Explorer, "cookies" can be modified from: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy; in Mozilla Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy; while in Google Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings -> Cookies. Access paths may vary depending on the browser version.
For detailed information on managing cookies on a mobile phone or other mobile device, refer to the user manual / user guide of that phone or mobile device.
It is also possible to block third-party "cookies" with the simultaneous acceptance of "cookies" used directly by the Administrator (option to "block third-party cookies").
- m) What will be the consequences of deleting or blocking cookies?
- 16. How can you contact us?
You can contact the Administrator at any time by sending a message by regular mail or e-mail to the Administrator's address specified in the introduction to the Terms or by telephone at the telephone number specified in the introduction to the Terms, or also via the Facebook website.
The administrator shall keep correspondence for statistical purposes and for the best and quickest possible answer to questions, as well as for the resolution of complaints and decisions made on the basis of notifications of administrative steps in that account. Addresses and data collected in this way will not be used for communication for purposes other than resolving the reported problem.
In case of contact with the Administrator to perform specific steps (eg filing a complaint using the form), the Administrator may again request information, including personal, such as name, surname, e-mail address, etc. in order to confirm the identity of the interviewer, provide feedback in the matter and the implementation of the required action. The provision of this information is not mandatory, but may be necessary to carry out the requested activity or to obtain the information required by the person.
- 17. How is your data protected?
The controller shall take into account appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories, taking into account the state of technical knowledge, implementation costs and nature, scope, context and purposes of processing and the risk of violation of the rights or freedoms of individuals with different probabilities and severity of threats. the data to which the protection applies, in particular, protect the data from being made available to unauthorized persons, misuse by an unauthorized person, processing in breach of applicable law and alteration, loss, damage or destruction. The provision of information on technical and organizational measures that provide protection for external processing may undermine their effectiveness, which jeopardizes the proper protection of personal data.
For example, the administrator electronically uses the following technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons:
- a) Securing a data file against unauthorized access.
- b) SSL certificate on the website of the online store, where personal data is provided.
- c) Encryption of data used to authorize a person using e-commerce features.
- d) Access to the account only after entering an individual login name and password.
- 18. Links to other websites
An online store may contain links to other websites. Your administrator encourages you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of other websites. These conditions apply only to the listed activities of the administrator.
- 19. Can the current conditions change and how will I find out?
The administrator may change the policy in the future for the following important reasons:
- a) changes in binding regulations, in particular in the field of personal data protection, telecommunications law, provision of electronic services and regulation of consumer rights, affecting the rights and obligations of the Administrator or the rights and obligations of the entity;
- b) development of functions or electronic services due to advances in Internet technologies, including the use / implementation of new technological or technical solutions affecting the scope of these Terms.
Each time the Terms and Conditions are changed, the Administrator will place the relevant information about the changes to the Terms and Conditions on the Internet Shop website and in the Application. With each change, a new version of the Terms will be displayed with a new date.
- 20. Since when does this version of the Terms apply?
This version of the Terms and Conditions is valid from 20.10.2020